Kristin Leigh Fistner
Kristin received her B.A. degree from Elon University in May, 2004 and her Juris Doctorate degree from Elon University School of Law in May, 2013. Kristin owned her own family law firm prior to joining Donna Ambler Davis, P.C. in 2014. She is a member of the American Bar Association, the Judicial District 18 Bar Association, the North Carolina State Bar, the North Carolina Bar Association, and its Family Law Section and the North Carolina Advocates for Justice.
"I consider being an attorney to be both a huge privilege and a huge responsibility. Being a family law attorney - even more so. Individuals come to us when they are facing what is likely the most trying and terrifying experience of their lives and trust us to stand up for them and to solve their problems, no matter how big or how difficult. I believe a great family law attorney has the ability to counsel a client with understanding and to zealously advocate for them while maintaining integrity... and that is always my goal."
- Elon University School of Law, Greensboro, North Carolina
- Juris Doctorate - 05/2013
- Elon University
- B.A. - 05/2004
- North Carolina, 2013
- American Bar Association, Member
- Judicial District 18 Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina State Bar, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Member
- North Carolina Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Member